Monday, February 7, 2011

Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan at Dinner Together?!

February 07, 2011, (Sawf News) - Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir could be having dinner together, if Madhuri Dixit had her way!


"I would love to invite Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman to come and have food over at my place. I know Shah Rukh would always praise my cooking, Aamir would give me advice on how the food could be a little better which would help me improve, and Salman would just say 'where's the food, give it to me quickly'," Madhuri told the press in New Delhi while launching celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor's new 24-hour food channel "Food Food".

If they do accept Madhuri's invite, the Khans could be eating a sumptuous fare whipped up by Madhuri's husband, the good doctor Sreeram Nene!

"He loves to cook. It's a natural art. Like I have the affinity for dance, he has natural affinity for cooking. He is also a fast learner. He's the one who aroused my interest in cooking and thanks to him I have become a good cook," says Madhuri.

Sources : Sawf News.com

No comments: